Just a reminder that this Thursday sees the anti-competition that is the Tacky Trophy. The judging commences at 9pm in the back room of the New Inn, Swan Street, Llantrisant. Our illustrious judge for the evening, fresh from his triumph as quiz master last week, is Mr. Jeffrey Thomas.
If you enter your very worst photos and you could get a lowly commended or even win the lovely ‘Tacky Trophy’ to keep on your mantelpiece for one year.
1. There is a maximum of three entries per member unless you bring more.
2. You may enter prints or digital images. Daguerreotypes may be refused.
3. Prints may be any size (as long as they fit through the front door).
4. Prints should be mounted unless they aren’t. You probably won’t get them back.
5. Digital entries must be 1920×1080 pixels (unless they are bigger or smaller).
6. All entries must be submitted in time for the judging which will start at 9pm.
7. All photos must have been taken by you.
8. Cheating & bribery are actively encouraged.
9. Please mark all entries with your club number and title.
10. There is no buffet.
11. There is no rule 11.
12. You must be a member of Gwynfa Camera Club.
We hope to see you there.